|In order to insure an accurate order, we will probably need to communicate a couple of times.
After you have chosen your Trim ID's and desired yardage,
try out the New Order Process.
To use the old e-mail proceedure, see below.
Also see below for details on Shipping Charges.
- Make a note of the ID # and style of trim you want to purchase.
- Make a note of the price per yard.
- Make a specific note of the colors as described in the text accompanying the trim image.
- Specify the number of yards you want.*
- Send e-mail to me, Steve Boyd, email@example.com,
in the format:
I would like to order <X> yards of <Y> trim, ID # <Q> priced at <Z> per yard on your web page.
A check or money order for <W> dollars will follow.
Include your shipping address in the order.
When naming the trim, be sure to specify the color combination and width you want to order, as well as the length.
Please include the trim ID #.
|US and APO||Canada||all other countries|
|$1.25 || No|| No|
|$5.75|| $20.50 ||$24.50|
|US||Canada||All Other Countries
I can arrange to do USPS Global Express, which is considerably more expensive ($46 and up), but will
not know the rate until I have the package at the PO.
Please note that these charges do not match the published USPS rates, because I am required to drive to the Post Office.
- The check or money order must be made out to Steve Boyd,
but the envelope must be addressed to:
PO Box 2454
Fayetteville, AR 72702
- Before you send a check, wait for confirmation. In the event that there has been a
change in price, availability, or shipping of your order I will want to let you know before
you send a check. I frequently take my act on the road, and am not always be able to get
to the electronic storefront. Under normal circumstances, an order will be confirmed over
night. In the worst case, you should hear something via e-mail within three days.
- If you like, you can call me up with a credit card number. If you want to do this,
drop me an e-mail message, and I'll let you know how to catch me at
home. This will speed up the transaction, since I won't
have to wait for your check.
*A Special Note: On deciding the length of a trim purchase: In all the years and with
all the miles I has traveled, I've seen only two major errors.
- Coming back later
- Not buying enough